Thursday, June 28, 2012


Real time:
Yesterday was wild...I saw a family of 6 raccoons run across the street (I live in the city of Milwaukee, WI) and my gay male lover neighbors were fighting so bad that one had a knife and the other through a glass and swung a chair over the banister that missed missed me by one inch....swipper please don't swipe!

Romantic Front:
It is amazing where you find yourself at and what you can literally collide into...I collided into what was revealed to me as my ancient roman lover from my past life...oh yes we are familiar!

Music:
On the music front...music is a life style not a goal, though never taking it for granted…doing is the practice!  You can’t want for something that you already have...wow!

Yours on our journey in wellness and beauty!

Lemonade Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment